|Installed Requirements for ReadyGo LMS|
Learn what it takes to install ReadyGo's LMS on your servers
- ReadyGo SST is a set of CGI-based modules that are delivered as native executables.
- Requirements are listed below.
- Operating System: MS-Windows (NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003, System 7, Server 2008, etc.), Linux, or Sparc Sun/Solaris. For the servlet version, any operating system that supports servlets can be used.
- Web Server: ReadyGo SST requires a standard web server (IIS, Apache, SunOne, etc.) with CGI or Scripts enabled. For the Servlet Version, an engine such as TomCat or J2EE is required.
- Disk Space: About 400kb for the ReadyGo SST executables and support files. The average course needs about 300kb for data storage.
- ReadyGo SST does not require any relational databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, etc.) or support applications (e.g. Perl, PHP, Python). Data is stored in ASCII format in a designated file structure.
- Other Operating Systems or Integration: Source code for ReadyGo SST is provided for customer-level integration or customization where desired.
- Requires PHP if installing ReadyGo Administrator.
- ReadyGo Merchant Connect is a PHP based application that integrates with Google Checkout and ReadyGo SST
- Web Server: ReadyGo Merchant Connect requires a server with PHP
- Disk Space: About 400kb for the ReadyGo Merchant Connect executables and support files.
- Server must have a Secure Socket Layer certificate (for communicating with Google Checkout)