Adobe produces both FLV and SWF for their flash files. Adobe SWF files are easy to pull into a ReadyGo course. If your FLV files require that the flash files are being served from a web server you will need to add the following to your course:
- Place your FLV file in the ReadyGo graphic archive. (more on the graphic archive)
- Drop the following code into the page where you want the FLV file to display.
- <object classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' width='300' height='300' id='player1' name='player1'>
<param name='movie' value='../graphicsplayer.swf'>
<param name='allowfullscreen' value='true'>
<param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'>
<param name='flashvars' value='file=../graphics/name-of-file.flv'>
- This file is set to display at 300 x 300. If you would like your file display larger you will need to change the width and height size.
- The name of the FLV file in this sample is "name-of-file"; you will need to change this to the name of your file.
- You will also need to place the files "player.swf" and "jwplayer.js" in the course's Graphics Archive.
- To get the file "player.swf" go to: download
- To get the file "jwplayer.js" go to: download